Friday, January 29, 2021

iFit Tokyo Japan Walking Tours Asakusa Walk, Tokyo Japan Day 3, but it was my Day 2

Today is Friday. I had not planned on walking before my chiropractor appointment, but I woke up around 6:30 and couldn't fall asleep so decided to just get up and get on the treadmill. This was the first in the list for the walking tour so I picked it and hoped it was day 2, but it was really day 3. Oh well. I've only done one series actually in the right order so no point in being upset that I'm out of order now. 

This was another one with the same trainer as day 1. It was another crowded street and he talked so fast that I had a hard time understanding him. This was a pretty flat walk which is good since I'm still walking with no hands. This was 2.5 MPH the whole time except the first 30 seconds or so and the last 30 seconds or so. He rattled on about stores in the area. He mentioned the oldest bar in Japan and then said it was closed. He walked through some busy areas and talked about how clean the streets are. He visited a temple and a shrine. He mentioned some really tall building that is expensive to visit and something about four beer companies. Overall, I'm not in love with this series. I knew it was a risk since it was a city tour, but whatever. At least I'm moving and it's only a four part series. 

My Walk

What the website shows

 

No comments:

Post a Comment