Sunday, February 7, 2016

Review of Beachbody 10 Minute Trainer Day 28: Yoga Flex - Program Completed!



Day 28: Yoga Flex

Today was the final day of the program! It was Yoga Flex. I love Yoga. I love how I feel when I'm done! I don't always love how I feel while doing it. This one is pretty sure, but we still get plenty of stretching done. I felt pretty good doing it today. My upper back was a bit sore, but I was still able to get pretty deep into the stretches. After I did Yoga, I watched the preview of 22 Minute Hard Corps. I have mixed thoughts on this one. It seems crazy hard at times, but then I see some stuff that makes me want to try it. I have far too many programs that I want to do though. I really shouldn't buy another one! Back on track though. I'm done with my first round of 10 Minute Trainer. I'm pretty happy that I was able to stick with it even when I didn't want to. I got up and worked out every day. Sometimes it was a struggle to get through it and sometimes it was pretty easy. I kept at it and finished. I didn't lose any weight in the last four weeks, but this program was about getting me back to working out after being sick for a few weeks. I've got to get my nutrition back on track. I'll get there. The plan is to get back to true low carb this week! We'll see how it goes. My plan is to have taco salads all week for lunches. I love tacos. I don't love salad. Taco salad is the compromise that gets me to eat my leafy greens! 


Want to learn more? Watch the video!

If you want to learn more about the program, check out the video. If you decide you want to buy it, make sure you buy it from a Beachbody Coach so you get the free workout that comes with it. If you don't have a coach, you can get it from me. You can do the program for free if you sign up for the free trial of the Club Membership at Team Beachbody. With the trial, you get 30 days access to all of the workout programs in the Member Library of On Demand. 10 Minute Trainer is one of the programs and since it's a 4 week program, you can complete the program before the trial is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment