Saturday, August 2, 2014

Review of Beachbody Les Mills Combat Day 48


What I did and why

Today was Day 48 of Les Mills Combat! I'm so close to being done! Day 48 of the Warrior's program is Power HIIT! I like this one a lot more than the Shock Plyo HIIT workout. 

Power HIIT

This is a 30 minute HIIT workout. HIIT means High Intensity Interval Training. It mixed high intensity sections with low intensity sections. This particular workout doesn't appear to have a set time frame on the minutes of high versus the minutes of low like in other workouts I've seen. This thing just seems high for the entire thing for me! Jumping lunges, jumping squats, burpees, inchworms. Oh JOY! I did a lot better with it this time than the first time though, that's for sure. The first time I modified EVERYTHING. I didn't do the jumping lunges this time, but I did jumping squats and I did the burpees as best as I could. I didn't do he push ups during the burpees though. I felt good after the workout. My legs were a bit weak and I think I'll be sore tomorrow, but I think the Shakeology is helping me with my endurance. This was Day 7 with it. I'm really liking the results! You can read a play by play of the workout on my Day 2 review of Les Mills Combat. 

BodyMedia Screen Shots

Here are my BodyMedia screen shots from the workout. I got an extra minute of total activity from the first workout, but I have the same amount of vigorous minutes. It's pretty sad that I did burpees and jumping sumo squats and only got 1 minute of vigorous activity! I'm not sure why I can't get better results with my activity on this. I'll have to be happy knowing that I'm getting stronger! 


Want to learn more?




No comments:

Post a Comment