Sunday, August 3, 2014

My Seven Day Trial of Shakeology


Why I started taking Shakeology

I had heard a lot about Shakeology on Facebook. Everyone seems to have an opinion. There are plenty of people who think it's the best thing ever and plenty of people who think taking it is considered cheating as far as weight loss goes. I was almost out of protein powder and was trying to find an all natural product. I had been striking out on finding something that didn't have a bunch of chemicals in it. I checked out Shakeology again and decided to get it. There is Stevia in it which concerned me at the start. I try to avoid sweeteners of any kind because most of them make me hungry. Since I was able to get Shakeology in a challenge pack that was on sale, I decided to take the chance. It has a 30 day money back guarantee, so I figured I could just get my money back if I didn't like it. 

How Did my week go?

I'm quite happy with the results of the week. At first, I didn't realize that it was giving me energy, but then I realized that I wasn't tired in the afternoon. I wasn't falling asleep at my desk. I wasn't having a hard time staying awake on my drive home. I was able to stay up later at night without being tired in the morning. It was pretty amazing.


The Verdict

I'm going to keep taking Shakeology. I didn't take it as a meal replacement. I just added it to my morning routine. It helped keep me from getting hungry throughout the day. I know that I've needed to add a multi vitamin to my diet, but I have only found one that didn't make me want to throw up and it was around $40 a month. Shakeology didn't make me want to throw up. I got a nice vitamin hit without wanting to hurl! That alone is worth continuing with. This stuff also did wonders for my hungry. Before I started taking this, I would wake up hungry and go to bed hungry. I ate plenty of food all day long, but I never quite got full. Since taking Shakeology, I haven't really been hungry. There were a few times where I was a little hungry, but not many. I started the day with Shakeology and I ate every couple hours for the rest of the day. It was wonderful not thinking about food! I ate snacks and meals at the designated times, but I didn't count down the minutes until my next snack or meal. There were a couple of afternoon snacks that I ate early because I was stress eating, but that should stop this week since I'm all out of trail mix. My husband had convinced me of the greatness of Spirulina and I was thinking of taking it, but now I don't have to buy a supplement since it's already in Shakeology. The best part of it was that I lost two pounds in a week that I shouldn't have lost weight at all. I finally earned my butterfly back!

Want to learn more?

No comments:

Post a Comment