Wednesday, June 4, 2014

My Graze.com 22nd Box Review!


What it is and why I get it

Graze.com is a healthy snack subscription service. You give them a credit card number and say that it's okay to charge you $6.00 a week, and they mail you four uber awesome snacks on a weekly or biweekly basis. You can also set up extra boxes. I have an extra box set up every four weeks. You can do them more often if you'd like. I had to ask them specifically to do the four week plan on the extra box. The people there are super awesome! They've helped me arrange things so their system works on my schedule. The four snacks in a box doesn't work for me since I work five days a week. the extra box fills in the extra days of the month! The inside of the box can be one of a number of different images. Just when I think I've seen them all, a new one pops into the mix. The snacks come in a rigid plastic container with a peel away plastic film lid. You don't get to pick the snacks you get, but you can rate them as Trash (never get again) Try (default when you sign up) Like or Love. 

Pecan Pie

This has chocolate fudge, dates and pecans. I had this in Box 17. I marked it Like, but it sounds like I wasn't a big fan. I still like the chocolate fudge pieces. The pecans were good for pecans. The dates were okay. They didn't do much for me one way or the other. Which is odd because I've really disliked the dates in the other boxes. I didn't think I would keep this marked Like, but I'm going to do it anyway. 


Tropical Daiguri

This has green mango, lime raisins and pineapple. I had this in Box 16, Box 10, and Box 4. The green mango is to die for. I actually shared a piece with one of the guys at work. I must think he's a pretty swell guy because I'm still in shock that I gave up a piece of green mango, but we had just been talking about my snack boxes and the green mango. Moments later, I opened up a fresh box and there it was! I had to share. It seemed wrong not to. He loved it too. The raisins are yummy and the pineapple is good.   


Healthy Popping Corn Lightly Salted

This is microwave popcorn at it's finest. It's a single serving. It's super yummy and according to the bag, it's healthy! Win Win Win. You have to be very careful because this stuff will burn fast! It's a small serving so you can't just toss it in the microwave and walk away. If you burn it, shame on you! They give you like 10 warnings on the high burn rate. You can see the bag all popped up in my first review from Box 18. I marked this Love before I ever got the popcorn. When it came out, they said to mark it love if we wanted to get it. It took forever to finally get one! Totally worth the wait. 


Apple Cinnamon Flapjack

This contained a rustic rolled oat flapjack with apple and cinnamon. It's just yummy. There are really no other words to describe it. I got this back in April for the first time. I haven't gotten it again until this box. Box 11 to Box 22 is too long to go without this piece of happiness. I marked it Love then and it's staying Love now. Bring on the flapjacks!


Nutritional Information

Here is the nutrition card that comes with each box. It also shows the expiration dates of the products. 


No comments:

Post a Comment