Saturday, April 5, 2014

Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds 5 Day Fit Walk


The DVD 

I've done all of the workouts on this DVD. There are three that use the weighted balls. I thought I had done all three of them with the weighted balls, but I can only find the High Calorie Burn post. I will have to rectify that! I keep recommending this DVD to people, but I don't have a place where all of the workouts are grouped together, and it's driving me insane. I decided to post about this DVD today just so I could have one page to send people to so they could see the different workouts. 

The Workouts

Get Up and Get Started 1 Mile 

I don't have the workout tab on my BodyMedia device for this one. This could have been done before I discovered that option. According to my blog post, I enjoyed it, and it looks like I might have had some vigorous activity since my calories per minute got up to about 14. You can read about my experience without the weighted balls on my blog post about this workout. This was my first workout review! This workout uses the weighed balls, but I can't find a post where I used them, so I will have to fix that. 

High Calorie Burn 2 Mile

This two mile walk is called the High Calorie Burn, but it's not really that intense. If you're not sure if you're ready for a 2 mile, but want to give one a try, I would suggest this one. You can read about my experience with the weighted balls on my blog post about the workout. You can read about my experience without the weighted balls on my blog post about the workout. I had more vigorous minutes with this one than with the balls. I think I move slower with the weights in my hands.

30 Minute Walk

This is the equivalent of a 2 mile walk, but I don't think she mentioned that anywhere. It's a bit more intense than the High Calorie Burn so if you've done that one, and want something more, I would suggest bumping up to this one. You can read about it on my blog post about the workout. 

Walk and Kick 

This is a 30 minute walk that includes some punching and kicking moves. This is not Tae Bo or anything like doing a kickboxing DVD, but it is something different to keep things interesting. You can read more about it on my blog post about this workout. 

Power Mile

This is called the Power Mile, but I didn't get any minutes of vigorous activity doing this without the weighted balls. You can read about it on my blog post about this workout. This workout uses the weighted balls, but I can't find a post showing that I did it with the balls!

No comments:

Post a Comment