Friday, March 14, 2014

nomorerack.com - Genuine Amethyst & Diamond Accent Turtle Pendant in Sterling Silver


Today, I got the turtle necklace that I bought from nomorerack.com on March 2nd. It's another gift for a teenage girl. The picture above is what they had on the website. The necklace came in a padded envelope via the post office. The necklace was inside of a small zipper back that you can see below. The envelope also contained a cardboard jewelry box with a cotton square inside. The box is cute. It's very shimmery and has hearts on it. You can see it below. 



The chain that came with the necklace, is much nicer than the one in the picture above. I have no idea if the amethyst is real. I haven't brought it anywhere to have it appraised. It's cute, and it was inexpensive, so I don't care if it's real. It doesn't feel chintzy, but it's not so heavy that it would be uncomfortable to wear all day. The chain isn't long enough for my large neck though so I wouldn't be wearing it all day. If you don't like the chain it comes with, it would be easy to put a different chain on it. The hole for the chain is under the turtles head, and it's large enough that a bigger chain could go through.


I only paid $20.00 for this necklace. I bought it in the same transaction as an emerald ring. I had $15.00 in credits to use towards a $30.00 purchase. It seems like they send me an email about once a month if I don't buy anything. I'm buying Christmas presents early. 

nomorerack.com is a website where you can get really inexpensive stuff. They have a ton of different things. So far, all I've purchased was jewelry and flash chargers for cell phones. If you do searches on nomorerack.com, you'll find a lot of people complaining about them, but this is my 13th order. Every order has come on time. I've received the items that I ordered, and they were quality products. I haven't had anything appraised, so I can't vouch for the advertisements of certain gems being labeled as genuine, but I've been happy with each item that I've gotten. I don't agree with the values listed on the website, but I think jewelry is a frivolous waste of money. I just buy the stuff for gifts for people who actually like jewelry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment