Saturday, March 8, 2014

nomorerack.com - 1 Carat Emerald Ring


So I've mentioned that I have an addiction to online shopping. This past week, I went a little crazy. I got this ring from nomorerack.com. I bought it on Sunday, and it was in the mail today. It could have been there yesterday, but I didn't check the mail. The ring came wrapped up in plastic instead of a mesh bag with a drawstring. 

Here is the mesh bag that it came in. 

This is the ring inside of the plastic bag that it was wrapped in. 


This is the ring on my pinky finger. It's a gift for a 16 year old girl with a size 7 ring finger. The picture doesn't show off just how much the ring catches the light. The stone actually looks much greener in person too. There are fake diamonds on either side of the fake emerald. There are also little shiny chips along the band to the left and right of the bigger stones. It also had clear and blue options to pick from. 


They sell the ring for $15.00, but they say that it's worth $129.00. I don't know that I would agree with $129.00, but I'm happy with the purchase and I think the recipient of the gift will be happy with it as well. I've purchased several other rings from nomorerack.com and have been satisfied with them all. 

If you click this link, you will get $10 off your first purchase. I think you get free shipping for your first order too. I bought a lot of stuff for Christmas back in October and November. They send an email once a day and you get free shipping on everything for 3 hours. They also sent me a lot of credits prior to Christmas. I got a ring for free with the credits. They advertised the ring at $32.00, but valued it at  $289.99. I don't think it was worth $289.99, but it was a nice ring. After I went through my Christmas shopping spree, I stopped buying stuff from them because I didn't need any gifts. At the end of January, they sent me an email with $15.00 in credits that could be used towards a $30.00 purchase. I can't give up a good sale, so I bought a ring. I didn't buy anything else, and at the end of February, they sent me another $15.00 credit towards a $30.00 purchase. I used those credits to get this ring and a necklace, so I basically got this ring for free. I love free!!!

If you're interested in this ring, you can find it here, but be sure to get your $10 credit first

No comments:

Post a Comment