Saturday, February 8, 2014

I lost 2 pounds!

I was getting ready to take a shower this morning and writing my blog post in my head. It wasn't going to be pretty. I was going to have to explain why I didn't lose any weight this week. When I stepped on the scale to see how bad it was, I jumped off really fast. All I saw was the 9 at the end. I sorta freaked out. I thought I had gained 7 pounds. I couldn't understand how I had gained 7 pounds though. I didn't think I had lost weight, but to gain 7 pounds was just unthinkable. I got back onto the scale and realized it said 309, which is a 2 pound loss. I was soooooo excited!



Nothing really exciting happened this week. I had some ups and downs. One of the highlights was doing the Biggest Loser workout on Wednesday. I got an email today letting me know that it was due back to the library soon. Apparently, my DVD holds are only good fr 7 days. I guess I need ot pay closer attention to that stuff.



It's been snowing pretty much non-stop for like three days. The pictures are from previous snow storms at a different house we had. I haven't taken anything yet in this storm. We had a hike planned for today, but that's not going to happen since there's like four feet of snow and we can't get out of our driveway. My hubby is home today so I can't do a DVD since we only have the one TV. I was hoping for a good cardio workout, but I might head into the bedroom later and do some squats and lunges! I hate squats and lunges, but I did enjoy the pain from my last workout!



Current weight: 309 pounds
Pants size: 46 waist (snug fit)
Shirt Size: Mens 3x

2 comments: