Wednesday, March 3, 2021

iFit New York City Walking Tour Financial District Walk, New York City, New York - Jack Palitz.

Today is Wednesday and I did this walk today. I was happy to have a relatively easy walk to recover from the speeds yesterday. I wasn't sore when I woke up, but my calves were a big tender during the walk. It was super high up on my calves and it wasn't pleasant. My glutes were also a bit tight. I'm was tempted to slow the pace and just do a leisurely 2.0 MPH but that felt like cheating. 

This was supposed to be the second one in the New York Walking Tour series, but it ended up as my fourth due to some scheduling issues. Now I'm done with this tour. It was only four. I'm kinda sad about that. I liked this guy. He was funny and had interesting tidbits about New York. It was interesting to hear the history of how some streets got their name. Wall Street got it's name because it used to have a giant wall going down it. They still have the fence posts embedded in the road. Broadway was named because it was a wide road. 

This was a fun walk and I have things I need to do so I have to wrap this up! Still trying to decide if I'm going to do the yoga challenge and the walking one or just the walking one. I still have time to decide. Tomorrow is walking and then the next day might be yoga. We shall see! 



My Walk

No comments:

Post a Comment