Tuesday, August 5, 2014

PiYo Get Lean Eating Plan Day 2


Day 2 of the PiYo Get Lean Eating Plan

If this is your first time here, you should probably read my PiYo Get Lean Eating Plan Day 1. Otherwise, you might be confused. 

I changed things up a smidge today, but it wasn't by much. I added spinach to my salad for lunch. I knew I didn't have many carrots left for dinner. I probably didn't have a full cup of spinach, but I did have a few carrots so they balanced out. I dropped the bread and had extra potatoes for dinner since I knew I needed to use them up. I didn't do a full cup of grapes for the salad, but I had some blueberries with some greek yogurt for dessert after dinner. I brought extra turkey slices to work today. I actually didn't have the full 6 oz of turkey, but the yogurt for dessert made up the difference. I had almonds today instead of pecans. I love my graze snacks! Since I had the blueberry frozen yogurt for dessert, I didn't get the peanut butter from the peanut butter frozen yogurt drops, so I just grabbed 1-1/2 tsps of homemade almond butter to fill up my fats. Part of my graze.com snack didn't fit into any of these categories. It had some breadsticks in it. I'm pretty sure I shouldn't be eating these snacks while doing this program, but I don't care! I'm going under on my calories every day, so I have decided that I get a small discretionary fund of calories and that goes towards my graze.com snacks! With this plan, I will be weeding out the graze.com snacks that have processed foods in them like the breadsticks and the pretzels. It will make me sad, but I will do it! 

I think I did pretty well with Day 2. I'm really not sure if I'll go beyond the week with this plan though. I'm bothered by the fact that I wasn't sure if I would be able to have Frozen Blueberry Yogurt for dessert. The stuff is healthy, so I shouldn't have to feel like I need to give up something else that's equally healthy in order to have it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment