Sunday, August 3, 2014

A long overdue weigh in


What I've been up to

It's been a bit since I've done a weigh in post. July 16th was the last time I did one. I haven't had a whole lot of weight loss since them. I have a bad habit of not posting these weekly if I have no loss to show, but I have also been pretty busy with all of the stuff that I've been doing. I've been working out with Les Mills Combat five times a week so the workouts and posting about them have taken some time. I've also started juicing! Searching for recipes, buying ingredients, juicing and blogging about it is time consuming. I've also added yogurt to my life, but I can't just eat yogurt out of a fridge. I have to mask it with peanut butter and other stuff. I've also added Shakeology to my life. That part isn't time consuming though. 


My Plan for the Coming Week

I've got 11 days left with Les Mills Combat. This week will be six workouts. I don't have a rest day on Thursday like I have been. I'm a bit scared about that! I really relied on those rest days in the beginning, but last week, I didn't do the countdown until rest day. Maybe I'll be okay! I'm going to continue with my Shakeology and my green slime. I'm going to work on my diet a little bit. I'm going to use the eating plan from the PiYo book. Based upon the book, I'm not eating enough calories. I'm not eating enough protein either based on the plan. 



With this plan, I'm supposed to eat 2858 calories. That's at least 1,000 calories more than I normally eat. I don't think I'll be be eating that many calories, but I plan on getting closer to 2,000. The eating plan also says that I should eat 6 servings of Primary Vegetables, 3 servings of Secondary Vegetables and Grains, 3 servings of Fruit, 7 servings of Lean Protein and 4 servings of Healthy Fats.



My primary vegetables for this week will be 4 cups of spring mix in my salad, some vegetables for dinner, and my green slime. The juice has 3 cups of spinach, two stalks of celery, a pear and a whole cucumber. It's a 16 ounce serving. It must count for at least one serving. That might put me over my primary vegetables, but the lettuce in my salad is unlimited, the spinach, cucumber, and celery in the juice are unlimited. My secondary vegetables and grains will be the coconut milk in my Shakeology and two slices of Dave's Killer Bread Good Seed 70. My fresh fruit will be my apple in the morning, grapes during lunch (I'm switching my raisins in the salad for grapes), and the pear in my green slime. My lean proteins will be my Shakeology, two hard boiled eggs (down from three), chicken breast in my salad at lunch, turkey slices in my Dave's Killer bread for an afternoon snack, and some sort of meat for dinner. We'll see where this gets me. I'm pretty nervous about the weekend though. I don't do well on the weekends. I ate horribly today! Part of that was because I knew I was starting a restricted meal plan on Monday, but part of it was that it's the weekend and on the weekend, I don't do so well. I don't plan the weekends. I need to plan them better.


The Results

Weight on July 16 = 282 
Weight on August 3 = 278
Weight Loss = 4 pounds! 
Pants on July 16 = 44s loose fitting
Pants on August 3 = 42s comfortable

I didn't do measurements today. I also keep forgetting to do my fat percentage! I really need to work on that. 

The pictures are from quilts from the Sisters Outdoor Quilt Show from 2012 I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment