Saturday, March 6, 2021

iFit The Sun & Sand Challenge: Beginner Treadill Bosque Nuboso Interval Walk, Costa Rica Walking Series John Peel

Today is Saturday. I did this walk on Thursday. It was the second one in the iFit The Sun & Sand Challenge: Beginner Treadmill with John Peel in Costa Rica. This was in some bird sanctuary or something. He had to be quiet to not disturb the bird watchers. This wasn't too horrible. My right calf was sore from the previous workout since I went 3.2 MPH which is not a good plan for me. Looks like I did that a little bit in this walk too. How crazy of me. I didn't do it for all of the speed intervals though. My shins just can't handle that yet. I'm doing better though since 3.0 MPH used to kill me. Now I can handle some 3.0 and the 3.2 kills me. I got through this. I closed my Apple Watch rings for the day. Life went on. 


My Walk

What it should have been 



No comments:

Post a Comment